top of page

Deaf Center Group

Public·19 members

How do students manage several exams at once?

Having multiple exams in the same week can make it difficult to decide what to study first. During a packed semester, I read about online exam takers while considering how students manage heavy assessment schedules. I found that making a simple list of subjects and deadlines helped me give each exam enough attention. Studying one topic at a time also stopped me from feeling overwhelmed. How do you prioritize when several exams are close together?

11 Views

Reading How do students manage several exams at once? reminded me of a semester when three exams landed within one week. I remember making notes, studying late, and feeling unsure about everything. Now, as a PhD student, I understand that pressure differently, and I work part-time at Affordable Assignments. During my college days, I struggled academically, which inspired me to help others. Those experiences taught me to stay calm and seek help with engineering assignment tasks when deadlines became overwhelming. Great perspective! It’s always nice to come across content that feels genuine and personal.😀

bottom of page